About Me

Friday, June 19, 2009

Thanks for stopping by my beauty blog! My name is Kim, I'm 25 years old and live, work, play and beautify in the city of Toronto. After visiting a spa for the first time to receive a facial I was surprised to know that at the age of 23, I was already behind when it came to taking proper and preventative care of my skin to keep it healthy, clear and free of any signs of future aging. Although there are several products on the market that can assist with having beautiful skin, I wanted to use organic and natural foods from my kitchen to make homemade beauty products. I've always loved the idea of connecting with other people over the internet (heck, it's been a part of my life since I was in grade 6!) so I wanted to start a blog and I've compiled a list of my favourite (tried, tested and approved) recipes for homemade and organic beauty secrets for women (and men!) of all ages and skin types. Try them...I'm sure you'll love them as much as I do! Happy Beauty!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Homemade and Organic Beauty Secrets. Design by Pocket