Tomato Blemish Remover Facial Mask

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Here's a great beauty recipe to remove blemishes and marks from your skin. The secret lies in the main ingredient--tomatoes! Use these mask twice a week and concentrate to apply the mask to blemish prone areas, such as the cheeks, chin and forehead. I had my sister try out this facial mask as her skin is prone to blemishes and breakouts and she really enjoyed it. Give it a try!

Tomato Blemish Remover Facial Mask
1 ripe tomato
1 teaspoon of lemon juice
1 tablespoon of instant oatmeal or old-fashioned rolled oats

Blend all the ingredients until they are combined well. I like using a blender since it makes my life a lot more easier but you can always mix it by hand too. Make sure that the mixture is not too thin or else you will have a hard time applying it to your skin as a facial mask. If the mask does end up becoming too thin, add more oatmeal to thicken the mask until it becomes thick enough for your liking. Remember to apply more generously on your blemish-prone areas which tend to be your chin, cheeks, and forehead. Leave it on for 10 minutes and then remove with lukewarm water. I like using a washcloth dipped in lukewarm water as I find this makes removing the facial mask much easier and keeps my sink area cleaner as well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Homemade and Organic Beauty Secrets. Design by Pocket